APS has collected journal articles, resources, news articles and other information to keep you informed and help you work smarter and more efficiently from home.
From APS Journals
- Coronavirus-related Collection
- The mechanism and treatment of gastrointestinal symptoms in patients with COVID-19 (AJP-GIL)
- Disequilibrium Between The Classic Renin-Angiotensin System And Its Opposing Arm In Sars-Cov-2 Related Lung Injury (AJP-Lung)
- Consideration of Tranexamic Acid Administration to COVID-19 Patients (Phys Rev)
- Anti-protease Treatments Targeting Plasmin(ogen) and Neutrophil Elastase May Be Beneficial in Fighting COVID-19 (Phys Rev)
- COVID-19 and SIADH relations: impact of the positive pressure ventilation (AJP-Endo)
- Maternal and Neonatal Response to COVID-19 (AJP-Endo)
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic decrease the FatMax? (JAPPL)
Get Your Job Done
- At college health centers, students battle misdiagnoses and inaccessible care
- How Covid-19 is changing women’s lives
- Here’s a list of colleges’ plans for reopening in the fall
- Going back to the office? What public health experts say about using the elevator
- Four tips for navigating an unprecedented job market
- Artificial-intelligence tools aim to tame the coronavirus literature
- How to write emails in a pandemic
- The rise of the pandemic-era 'gap year'
- The benefits isolation can have on your work
In the News
- The Coronavirus Can Be Airborne Indoors, W.H.O. Says
- Coronavirus is revolutionizing scientific practices and communication. Here's how
- Six months of coronavirus: the mysteries scientists are still racing to solve
- Coronavirus: WHO rethinking how Covid-19 spreads in air
- Here’s What Recovery From Covid-19 Looks Like for Many Survivors
- Can our immune system 'remember' the coronavirus? Scientists hope so
- Covid-19 vaccine research must involve Black and Latinx participants. Here are 4 ways to make that happen
- Most people with coronavirus won’t spread it. Why do a few infect many?
Stay Healthy & Laugh a Little
- Why quarantine led some people to better fitness habits, and how they can maintain them
- How to protect yourself when caring for a child who is sick with covid-19
- Do I really need to wear a mask outdoors? Here’s the science
- Why human touch is so hard to replace
- Yes, you should still go to the dentist. But be careful.
- The Covid-19 changes that could last long-term
- The coronavirus killed the handshake and the hug. What will replace them?
Government Agency Resources
- COVID-19 resources for investigators curated by APS
- Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADX) Funding
- NIDDK tackles COVID-19 through research, funding, and clinical care
- The Science of Infectious Disease Modeling - from the NIGMS Biomedical Beat Blog
- NIH mobilizes national innovation initiative for COVID-19 diagnostics
- Expert U.S. panel develops NIH treatment guidelines for COVID-19
- New NIH Resource to Analyze COVID-19 Literature: The COVID-19 Portfolio Tool
Can’t find one of our resources? Check out the COVID-19 Resources Archive.