Award at a Glance
Award amount: $500 + EB advanced registration fee reimbursement
Deadline: November 22
Questions? Contact: Sections Administrator
Who Can Apply: Previous Mead Johnson Awardees are ineligible to apply. Graduate student, resident or postdoctoral fellows.
The Mead Johnson Research Award in Endocrinology and Metabolism is intended to recognize the graduate student, resident or postdoctoral fellow who presents the best abstract for research in the area of Endocrinology and Metabolism at the Experimental Biology Meeting.
- Must upload a copy of the first-authored abstract submitted to an Endocrinology and Metabolism Section topic category and a recommendation letter from the sponsor certifying the training status of the applicant.
- Awardee must attend the Experimental Biology meeting and present his/her poster presentation at standard EB sessions
- Awardee must present his/her work in an oral session (15 min) at the Endocrinology and Metabolism awardees session at EB
- Awardee must attend the Endocrinology & Metabolism Section Business Meeting and Awards Reception at EB.
- Previous Mead Johnson Awardees are ineligible to apply.
- Abstract Number
- Abstract First Author’s Full Name
- pdf of Abstract Submission
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Full Name
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Email
- Abstract Sponsor or Advisor’s Telephone
Applications are only accepted via online submission.