Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the Society and our journals and conferences. For more breaking APS News and physiology research, follow APS on social media.
- September 22, 2022 Heat Stress Prompts Kidneys to Tap into Their Reserves
- September 20, 2022 Liver Protein Protects against Stiff Arteries in Obesity and Diabetes
- September 7, 2022 Menthol Found to Be Most Dangerous Flavor in E-cigarettes
- August 25, 2022 Inhaling Silica Particles May Cause Kidney Disease
- August 17, 2022 Consuming Green Vegetables, Supplements Suppresses Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- August 15, 2022 APS Launches New Center for Physiology Education
- August 2, 2022 Could Loss of Smell from COVID-19 Create Future ‘Dementia Wave’?
- July 27, 2022 Vitamin B5 Activates Brown Fat, Aids Weight Loss in Mice
- July 14, 2022 Exercise + Sauna = Better Cardiovascular Function
- June 27, 2022 Past Kidney Disease May Increase Preeclampsia Risk, Impair Blood Vessel Health during Pregnancy