Award at a Glance
Award amount: $500 + reimbursement of the EB advance registration fee
Application deadline: November 25
Questions? Contact: Sections Administrator
Who can apply: Must have received a PhD or other professional degree within the past 10 years and hold a post-doctoral or junior faculty position.
The Central Nervous System Section Research Recognition Award recognizes meritorious research by young investigators, who participate in the Experimental Biology meeting.
- Must have received a PhD or other professional degree within the past 10 years and hold a post-doctoral or junior faculty position.
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Abstract number and title
- Name of First Author on Abstract
- Topic Category in which the Abstract has been submitted
- pdf of the submitted Abstract
- Letter indicating the Novelty of Research Project
- Curriculum Vitae
Please note: that materials in excess (eg., inclusion of extra letters beyond 2 required letters or inclusion or curriculum vitae) will be excluded from evaluation.
Applications are only accepted via online submission.