Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the Society and our journals and conferences. For more breaking APS News and physiology research, follow APS on social media.
- April 8, 2019 Performance-enhancing Drugs May Increase Risk of Teen Cocaine Abuse, Impair Fertility
- April 8, 2019 New Study Explains Why Drinking Alcohol Causes the Munchies
- April 7, 2019 Device-guided Breathing Lowers Heart Rate, Sympathetic Activity in People with PTSD
- April 7, 2019 Blocking Opioid Receptors Could Reduce Hormone-therapy-fueled Increases in Sugar Intake
- April 7, 2019 Sunscreen Use Could Lead to Better Blood Vessel Health
- April 7, 2019 Over-the-counter Antioxidant Cocktail Improved Vascular Function in Certain Patients with Heart Failure
- March 27, 2019 APS-ASPET Presidential Symposium Series—Advances in Gut Microbiome Research
- March 27, 2019 Nobel Laureate, Top Physiologists to Present Distinguished Award Lectures at EB
- March 22, 2019 Sleep Problems, Alzheimer’s Disease Are Linked, But Which Comes First?
- March 6, 2019 Hypertension-related Changes May Occur Earlier in Young Women with Family History