The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- November 11, 2021 Review Highlights Physical, Social Effects of COVID-19 on Children
- November 11, 2021 Reduction in Coenzyme A Levels Linked to Heart Failure
- October 28, 2021 Short on Sleep? Your Heart May Have a Harder Time Adjusting to Disruptions during Sleep
- October 13, 2021 Endurance Exercise More Beneficial to Your Health than Resistance Exercise
- October 12, 2021 Latest Research on Influence of Sex, Gender on Health and Disease to Be Presented at APS Conference