The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- August 17, 2022 Consuming Green Vegetables, Supplements Suppresses Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- August 15, 2022 APS Launches New Center for Physiology Education
- August 2, 2022 Could Loss of Smell from COVID-19 Create Future ‘Dementia Wave’?
- July 27, 2022 Vitamin B5 Activates Brown Fat, Aids Weight Loss in Mice
- July 14, 2022 Exercise + Sauna = Better Cardiovascular Function