The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
Get caught up on the latest news.
- March 28, 2023 Nobel Laureate and Wildlife Ecophysiologist to Speak at American Physiology Summit
- March 27, 2023 Study Identifies Potential New Target To Treat Obesity-associated Allergic Asthma
- March 22, 2023 Brown Fat May Help Improve Cancer Survival Rates
- March 14, 2023 Diuretics Work Differently According to Biological Sex and Time of Treatment
- February 28, 2023 Game-changing Scientists Address Issues Impacting Life and Health at American Physiology Summit