The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- January 13, 2021 Vaping Disrupts Blood, Air Flow Matching in Asymptomatic Users
- January 12, 2021 Study of 16 Elite Runners Gives Clues for Achieving Two-hour Marathon
- December 22, 2020 Cold Weather May Help Burn More Fat during Exercise
- December 15, 2020 Noninvasive Imaging Effectively Shows Variations in Renal Blood Flow
- December 3, 2020 Testosterone May Contribute to More Severe COVID-19 Disease