The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- June 15, 2021 Low-fiber, High-fat Diets Adversely Impact the Gut
- June 9, 2021 Researcher Name Changes Now Easier in APS Journals
- June 9, 2021 Collagen Stiffness Plays Role in Asthma, Could Lead to Targeted Treatment
- May 27, 2021 Women: Lower-fat Diet Key to Liver Health Following Weight-loss Surgery
- May 20, 2021 Coenzyme Q10 May Protect against Possible Blindness from Mom’s Pregnancy Diet