The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- October 22, 2020 High-fat Diet in Childhood May Affect Sperm Later in Life
- October 21, 2020 APS and Jisc Announce New Read, Publish and Join Partnership
- October 15, 2020 ‘Heat-not-burn’ Alternative to E-cigarettes May Harm Heart
- October 8, 2020 New Research Bolsters Link between Prenatal Smoking and Impaired Lung Development
- October 6, 2020 Reproductive Hormone May Curb COVID-19 Inflammation, Prevent ‘Cytokine Storm’