The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- April 22, 2021 Tissue Repair, Mitochondrial Function and Wound Healing Explored in 2021 APS President’s Symposium
- April 20, 2021 Nobel Laureate, Leading Physiologists to Give Distinguished Award Lectures at Experimental Biology
- April 15, 2021 Coronavirus Protein May Lead the Way to Future COVID-19 Vaccines
- April 7, 2021 Not a Musician? Your Brain Can Still Tell What’s Music
- April 6, 2021 The Upside of a Heart Attack: It Could Protect Your Kidneys … Temporarily