The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- March 4, 2021 Menopausal Changes May Increase Taste for Fat, Drive Weight Gain
- February 24, 2021 COVID-19 Blood Flow Changes May Be Reason for ‘Brain Fog,’ Depression
- February 11, 2021 Exercise during Pregnancy Protects Kids’ Future Health from Parents’ Obesity
- February 10, 2021 Chocolate-flavored E-cigarettes Are Most Harmful to Your Airways
- January 28, 2021 Nicotine Worsens Renal Disease in Smokers with Diabetes, Damages Kidney Filters