The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- January 13, 2022 Young Black Women Have Lower Microvascular Function across the Menstrual Cycle
- December 22, 2021 Baking Soda before Exercise May Protect against Effects of Overheating
- December 15, 2021 Researchers Explore Potential Causes, Treatments for ‘Long COVID’ Complications
- December 9, 2021 Exercise during Middle Age May Prevent Age-related Chronic Diseases
- December 1, 2021 Esophagus Organoid Holds Promise for Cancer Research