The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- May 19, 2022 High-fat Diet Induces High Blood Pressure in Rat Kidneys
- May 17, 2022 Researchers Identify Potential Target for Treating Autoimmune Diseases
- May 17, 2022 Move Over, Gut Microbiota—Skin and Mouth Bacteria May Help Regulate Blood Pressure Too
- April 26, 2022 Stress during Pregnancy May Lead to Heart Disease, Accelerated Aging in Next Generation
- April 21, 2022 Regular Aerobic Exercise Improves Blood Vessel Function in People with Chronic Kidney Disease