The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 15 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- April 8, 2020 E-Cigarette Use during Pregnancy Not Safe for Mothers and Babies
- April 7, 2020 Impaired Immunity, Gene Expression May Explain Higher COVID-19 Risk in People with Diabetes
- April 2, 2020 Wet T-Shirts Provide Effective Cooling for Older Adults during Heat Waves
- March 26, 2020 Research Suggests Eyes Reflect Upcoming Decisions
- March 18, 2020 Older Males May Have Weaker Thirst Perception, Higher Dehydration Risk