The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- November 29, 2023 Sit All Day? Periodic Squatting Exercises May Help Preserve Your Brain Power
- November 20, 2023 American Physiological Society to Create Physiology Education Resources with Labster
- November 14, 2023 Antidepressants Taken during Pregnancy May Affect Children’s Digestive Health
- November 6, 2023 High-intensity Aerobic Exercise Helps Prevent Menopause-related Muscle Power Loss
- October 18, 2023 Genetic Connection between Aerobic Fitness and Disease Is Not What You’d Expect