The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- June 23, 2022 Researchers Explore the Kidney in Health and Disease at APS/ASN Conference
- June 22, 2022 Students Attending Live Lectures Scored Higher on Exams
- June 22, 2022 Journaling Improves Medical Students’ Study Habits, Physical and Mental Health
- June 22, 2022 Interactive Discussion Boards May Clarify Confusing Concepts in Advanced-level Physiology Courses
- June 22, 2022 Giving Students Frequent Quizzes May Help Bridge Achievement Gap in Physiology