The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- July 8, 2020 Men with Chronic Kidney Disease Suffer More than Women from Reduced Blood Vessel Function
- July 1, 2020 Antibiotics in Early Life Slows Digestive Nerve Function, Alters Microbiome
- June 25, 2020 Less ACE2, Better Immune Function May Protect Children from Severe COVID-19
- June 11, 2020 Individualized Treatment for COVID-19 Patients Should Be Based on Three Disease Phases
- June 9, 2020 Missing Sodium-channel Component May Protect against Diet-induced Artery Stiffening