The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- September 25, 2020 Tattoos Impair Sweating, Could Increase Risk of Heat-related Injury
- September 10, 2020 Researchers ID Chemical that Influences Songbirds’ Song Choice
- September 8, 2020 Stress Responder Protein Found to Protect against Metabolic, Gut Changes in Mice
- September 2, 2020 Scientific Community Supports Call for Research and Action on Systemic Racism in Academia
- August 27, 2020 Microglia Might Lessen Seizure Severity in Epilepsy