The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- December 3, 2020 Testosterone May Contribute to More Severe COVID-19 Disease
- November 23, 2020 Quick, Frequent Exercise Breaks Improve Blood Vessel Health in Type 2 Diabetes
- November 12, 2020 Kidney Tube that Controls Salt Balance Smaller in Women than Men
- November 9, 2020 Researchers Explore How Tendons Adapt to Exercise at APS Conference
- November 9, 2020 Researchers Explore New Benefits of High-intensity Interval Training