The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 15 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- May 21, 2020 Effectiveness of Cold Therapy Depends on Water Temperature, Muscle Position
- May 14, 2020 Mouthwash Could Be a Promising Weapon in the Fight Against Coronavirus Transmission
- May 7, 2020 Diabetes Drug May Protect Breastfed Children from Future Metabolic Disorder
- May 6, 2020 Sugary Soda Consumption Linked to Reduced Kidney Blood Flow
- April 28, 2020 Say No to Vaping: Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Rises in Healthy, Young Nonsmokers