The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- August 6, 2020 COVID-19 Disrupts Important Research Projects, Shutters Labs Indefinitely
- August 4, 2020 High-fat Diet and Genetics Lead to Anxiety and Depression in Rats
- July 23, 2020 Communication between Skeletal Muscle Stem Cells and Fibers Supports Muscle Growth in Mice
- July 16, 2020 APS Racks Up Multiple Coveted Association Awards
- July 8, 2020 Men with Chronic Kidney Disease Suffer More than Women from Reduced Blood Vessel Function