The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- April 30, 2021 New APS Leaders Take Office for Coming Year
- April 27, 2021 Omega-3 Supplements Help Kids with High Cholesterol Improve Lipid Profile
- April 27, 2021 Rapamycin May Exacerbate Age-related Arthritis Despite Life-extending Benefits in Other Diseases
- April 27, 2021 Potential Advancements Made in Treatment of PTSD and PTSD Related to Cardiovascular Disease
- April 27, 2021 Prolonged Exposure to Extreme Heat and Humidity Increases Risk of Acute Kidney Injury