The American Physiological Society (APS) publishes 16 highly respected scientific journals covering research in physiology and related fields. APS journals are edited by working scientists who are among the leading experts in their respective fields and reach a global audience of multi-disciplinary researchers. The Society also publishes a monograph book series, a bi-monthly membership magazine, several blogs and other information of interest to the physiology community.
We cover breaking research published in APS journals and presented at APS conferences.
- December 8, 2022 E-cigarette Use during Pregnancy Creates Lung Dysfunction in Babies
- November 17, 2022 Slower Heart Rate Protects against Heart Enlargement, Limits Exercise Capacity
- November 16, 2022 Gender Affirmation Treatment Delivery Route May Affect Heart Health
- November 10, 2022 One Year of Aerobic Exercise Improved Brain Vascular Health in Older Adults
- October 29, 2022 Climate Change Negatively Affecting School Sharks