- Predoctoral Excellence in Renal Research Awards — December 7
- Postdoctoral Excellence in Renal Research Awards — December 7
- Research Recognition Awards — December 7
- New Investigator Award — December 7
- Robert W. Berliner Award for Excellence in Renal Physiology — January 21
- Young Investigator Award — March 14
- 2023 Carl W. Gottschalk Distinguished Lectureship of the APS Renal Section — March 23
2021 AJP-Renal Paper of the Year Awardees
Núria M. Pastor-Soler, Hui Li, Jessica Pham, Daniel Rivera, Pei-Yin Ho, Valeria Mancino, Biagio Saitta, and Kenneth R. Hallows
Metformin improves relevant disease parameters in an autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease mouse model.
2020 AJP-Renal Paper of the Year Awardee
Christopher L. Chapman, Tigran Grigoryan, Nicole T. Vargas. Emma L. Reed, Paul J. Kueck, Leonard D. Pietrafesa, Adam C. Bloomfield, Blair D. Johnson, and Zachary J. Schlader
High-fructose corn syrup-sweetened soft drink consumption increases vascular resistance in the kidneys at rest and during sympathetic activation.
2019 AJP-Renal Paper of the Year Awardee
Rui Hu, Alicia A. McDonough, Anita T. Layton
Functional implications of the sex differences in transporter abundance along the rat nephron: modeling and analysis.