Welcome to the Center for Physiology Education! The Center is a community of excellence focused on elevating the way we teach and learn physiology.
The Five Themes of the Center
Developed with input from more than 500 educators, the Center is structured around five interconnected themes that promote excellence in physiology education. While the themes can stand alone, together they provide a comprehensive approach to advancing physiology education and learning.
"The Center for Physiology Education fits who I am. I needed a community like this...this is exactly what I was looking for."
Adrienne Bratcher, PhD, Center for Physiology Education Advisory Board Member
Support the Center
Your gift to the Center is an investment in the future of physiology education. Learn how to become a Founding Partner, or set up a one-time or monthly donation.
Explore the Center
Themes and Resources
- Evidence-based Teaching Practices
- Inclusive Teaching
- Teaching and Learning Integrative Physiology
- Physiology Education Research
- Curriculum Development
- Core Concepts of Physiology Huddle – February 2023
- Getting Started in Educational Research – February 2023
- Get Stuff Done – March and May 2023
More from the Center
- Center Home
- About the Center
- Founding Partners Program
- Meet the Advisory Board
- Interactive Content from Center Partners
- Signup for Announcements
- Advances in Physiology Education
- Be a Champion for the Center