Welcome to the 2022 APS Institute on Teaching and Learning Workshop
Join us for the fourth American Physiological Society Institute on Teaching and Learning (ITL). This conference will engage educators in interactive sessions on best practices in teaching, learning and assessment.
Whether you are an experienced educator or new to teaching, ITL will challenge you to gain the skills needed to design and implement educational research in your classroom and learn how to share your findings with colleagues.
The workshop will include plenary talks, concurrent workshops, poster sessions and time to network and connect with your colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you in Madison, Wisconsin, June 21–24, 2022.
The American Physiological Society would like to thank and acknowledge the following organizations for their support of the conference:
- Abstract Submission: EXTENDED to April 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. EDT
- Award Submission: EXTENDED to April 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. EDT
- Housing: May 31, 2022
- Advance Registration: June 3, 2022
- Registration: June 10, 2022
- Code of Conduct
- Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus
- Health, Safety & Vaccination Verification
- Organizing Committee
- Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Schedule at a Glance
- Travel & Transportation
- Visa & Passport Information