- Membership & Community
Publications & News
News & Other Media
The Physiologist Magazine
- Mentoring Forum
- Find Us on Social Media
Meetings & Events
- Experimental Biology
APS Institute on Teaching and Learning
- Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Poster Presentations Information & Instructions
- Press Releases
- Travel & Transportation
- New Teacher Workshop
- International Conference on Heme Oxygenase and Related Enzymes: From Physiology to Therapeutics
- Integrative Physiology of Exercise
- Related Meetings
- Guidelines for Physiology In Focus Conferences
- Conference Policies
- Conference Proceedings
- Submit a Conference Proposal
Past APS Conferences
- APS/ASN Control of Renal Function in Health and Disease Conference
- Interface of Mathematical Models and Experimental Biology: Role of the Microvasculature Conference
- Aldosterone and ENaC in Health and Disease: The Kidney and Beyond Conference
- Career & Professional Development
- Meetings & Events
Advocacy & Resources
- Policy & Advocacy
- Teaching & Learning Resources
- Diversity & Inclusion Resources
- About APS
After thoughtful deliberations, the leaders of the Experimental Biology host societies have made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel Experimental Biology (EB) 2020 set to take place April 4–7 in San Diego, California.
We thank you and the entire EB community for understanding the extreme difficulty of this decision and for your commitment to the success of this conference—from the thousands of attendees to the presenters, exhibitors and sponsors who shared their time, expertise, collaboration and leadership. We deeply appreciate your contributions to this community.
We’ll be posting more details about refunds, next steps and other updates on the main EB website and on our FAQ page.
APS’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (APS, AAA, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) jointly sponsor EB. The result is an interdisciplinary, biomedical and scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup plenary and award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
Find more information on APS Experimental Biology website.
How to Submit a Symposium or Featured Topic Proposal for APS Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology 2021
The American Physiological Society Sections/Interest Groups (S/IG) select sessions to represent their areas of interest at Experimental Biology. Session organizers should first contact the Joint Program Committee Representative most closely aligned with the session topic to determine that unique deadlines for the appropriate S/IG. All finalized sessions must be received by APS by May 1 the year prior to the meeting.